California and Haul!!

Tuesday 21 August 2012 0 comments
Hi everyone! So this month I, J went to California, Sacramento and San Francisco to be exact. It was super fun and I went for ten days! I've been a couple times before so I don't have many pics from this trip but I'll show you guys the few I have. Please don't mind the quality of these pics since they were taken from my phone :( and some from inside of the car lol.



Lombard Street- One of the "crookedest street" in the world!

We saw this from a telescope from afar! Pretty cool.

Golden Gate Bridge

Alcatraz!


 I think San Fran is such a cool and different city! One of my faves! Anywho's rest of the time was spent in Sacramento and although I didn't get to shop too much I still managed to get some stuff! I mostly got this stuff from Arden Mall, WestField Galleria in Roseville and Folsom Premium Outlets all in Sacramento!




Kensie Sweater

Marc by Marc Jacobs Sweater

BCBG Sweater

Calvin Klein Sweater

Michael Kors t-shirt

Caslon Sweater (available at Nordstrom)

Tory Burch Flats <3 On our wish list here !

Juicy Couture Jeans

Frenchi Cardigan (available at Nordstrom)

Forever 21 Earrings

Dior Foundation

Essie Nail Polish- Right- Super Bossa Nova. Left- Petal Pink.

J. Crew Tank





As you can see I mostly purchased sweaters, as it gets super cold here in Vancouver, Canada!! Hope you guys enjoyed this post and if you have any questions about some of the items above feel free to ask ! :)

xoxo A&J



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 AJ's Dreamality | TNB