Chanel + haul

Friday 17 August 2012 0 comments

My new Chanel bag! <3

Hi everyone! So the pictures below probably speak for themselves, but let me introduce my new addition! The classic Chanel Flap bag in Caviar leather and gold hardware in the size jumbo, which is the second largest size. I'm OBSESSED with this bag and love it sooo much! I haven't worn it yet, but I can not wait to wear it since it makes pretty much any outfit look 1000x better! It's such a classic piece that I will keep forever. Also below are some other random bits I picked up. Also if you have any questions or requests please comment below! Hope you enjoy!






Kevyn Aucoin Sensual skin Enhancer in shade SX 08

This product is SO amazing!! Super creamy and luxurious! It's pretty much magical and I will do a review on it very soon! 

The beauty Blender Set 
Love Quotes Scarf in Coco Shell from Revolve CLothing

Rag and Bone Jeans in Chester from Revolve Clothing

Thanks for stopping by, hope you all enjoyed this brief post! xoxo A&J

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 AJ's Dreamality | TNB